Powered by Blockchain technology, Bitcoin remains a major digital currency of the world by market capitalization. Despite its high volatility and fluctuating price, investors are always looking forward to investing their time and money in it. Bitcoin is a valuable asset and due to its great return retail, businessmen all around the world are investing in it.
- Being the first and most popular digital currency, Bitcoin can be used as a mode of interchange and also has a great store of value. Trading Bitcoin is an intimidating task for beginners. There are several apps present in the market today that can make the journey a little easy, you can visit their Official Site for more information.
- Blockchain technology makes the currency decentralized, thus it can never be controlled by any central authority. The transactions made with Bitcoin are almost free of cost and all the important data are secured safely.
Over the past few years, Bitcoin has established itself to be a good digital asset. Let us see why someone should invest in Bitcoin.
- High returns and top-performing currency – cryptocurrencies are now one of the fastest developing assets and Bitcoin among all other currencies holds a large part of the market share. It is to be noted that the price of Bitcoin is volatile and always keeps falling or rising. This condition is an advantage for investors who look forward to such risk-taking investments and make fast, high returns from the investment.
- Substituting hedge to inflation – inflation declines the purchasing power of money. Initially, Bitcoin was created as a deflationary asset. The limited supply of Bitcoin acts as a catalyst against inflation.
INVESTING OPPORTUNITIES WITH BITCOIN:
The revolutionary technology of Bitcoin has provided various opportunities to investors for investing in Bitcoin.
- Stockpiling Bitcoin – just like how customers stock up Gold with the expectation that its price will rise in the future, Bitcoin holders do the same. Bitcoin is a rare and finite asset just like gold the only difference is that gold is tangible and Bitcoin is not. Previously Bitcoin generation was a faster process but as the number is reaching close to 21 million coins, the generation of Bitcoin has slowed down increasing its demand in the crypto market.
- Crowdfunding – crowdfunding has developed into the conventional method for raising seed capital regarding all kinds of investments. If you’re looking forward to investing in blockchain technology then the crowdfunding method can be a considerable option as it uses alternative coins. Several apps and other services using blockchain technology have been benefited through the presale method to raise funds.
- Angel funding and start-ups – Investing in start-ups based on blockchain technology is a new alternative. With the greater acceptance of Bitcoin in mainstream business, the total number of businessmen looking forward to getting involved with the digital currency Bitcoin has skyrocketed.
- GBTC or Grayscale Bitcoin investment trust – shareholders who are interested to invest in Bitcoin through the financial markets can approach an investment through GBTC. The usage of Greyscale allows certain advantages that make investing in Bitcoin an affordable and worthy option.
- Purchasing standalone Bitcoin – using apps like coinbase to purchase coins can be one of the primary ways in which one can invest in Bitcoin. The purchase details are safely kept in an encrypted wallet to which only the holder will have access.
The primary motive behind the invention of Bitcoin was to create a currency that will remove government-published currency. Although Bitcoin is a volatile asset, there are great investment opportunities associated with it.