Are you suffering from hair loss at a very young age?
Are you not aware of the fact which is causing your hair loss?
Is this hair loss frustrating you? Then this article is for you! Here we have given a list of all the reasons for hair loss in men under 25.
We have also shared how to deal with this problem efficiently.
Men suffer from hair loss at a young age, even before the age of 25.
The causes of hair loss in men can be the result of many bad habits that we follow in our everyday life. In this article, we will talk about hair loss causes, hair loss treatments, and lastly, hair loss remedies for men.
So let’s get started!
Hair Loss Causes:
Causes of hair loss in men can result from many things such as taking shower with hot water, not combing hair regularly, not cleaning the scalp and hair regularly, due to hypertension, bad food habit, etc.
- Too much hot shower can damage your scalp and cause your hair loss. That is why you should shower with warm/cold water. At least try to pour cold water on your hair if you want to avoid hair falling out in the shower.
- Regular combing your hair is necessary for the blood circulation in your scalp. Proper blood circulation in the scalp can give you healthy hair and you can also get rid of hair loss.
- The dirty scalp can cause you dandruff, lice problems, and further hair loss. So for sound hair, you must keep your scalp clean.
- Regular smoking can also result in hair loss.
- Nowadays, people seem to be very concerned with their hairstyles. So they often use hair styling products such as hair gel, hair serum, etc. But you need to choose these hair styling products wisely. There may be some low-quality hair gels out in the market which can cause you terrible hair loss. So you should go for a hair gel according to your hair type. Here are The 10 Best Hair Gels for Men.
Hair Loss Treatments:
There is a type of male baldness which one inherit genetically. Honestly, this baldness doesn’t have any treatment.
But the other type of baldness can be treated. If you are suffering from severe hair loss and you do not have this trait in your family, you should call in a specialist.
Hair transplant is one of the best and effective ways for a permanent solution to hair loss.
He can suggest you the best way to get out of this hair loss problem.
Hair Loss Remedies:
If you think you are suffering from sudden hair loss at an alarming amount, you should call in a doctor.
The doctor may find out the exact reason behind your hair loss problem and suggest the best solution for it. They may suggest you medicine, shampoo, medicated hair serum, etc according to your hair type.
Here are some hair loss home remedies which work very well almost on anybody:
- Ginger: Ginger has stimulating and warming properties. So when you apply ginger juice to your scalp, it circulates your scalp blood and increase hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Oil massage: Oil massage can reduce stress and relax your body and mind. It circulates the blood in your scalp and also conditions the scalp. You can use Almond oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil, etc.
- Onion: Onion has high sulfur content and antibacterial properties. So It circulates the scalp blood and kills germs on the scalp and help to treat hair loss.
Hair Loss Prevention Vitamins:
There are several vitamins which treat hair loss problems such as:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is responsible for producing sebum. Sebum is an oily substance which moisturizes the scalp and prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B is responsible for creating red blood cells which carry oxygen to the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin C: It contains Antioxidant and collagen which helps hair growth.
- Vitamin E: It also contains Antioxidant like vitamin C and helps hair growth.
If you are a man under 25 and suffering from hair loss then I hope this article has helped you. Now you know what are the facts you should take into account to avoid hair loss.
You might have to change some of your regular habits but it is worth it when you know you are going to be benefitted by following them.
Wish you all the best in your journey against hair loss!