What is Face Yoga?
The anti-aging industry at present is worth around 50.2 billion dollars.
People try many different methods to look younger like Botox, lasers, cosmetic surgery, and different kinds of oils, and creams.
Not only are these methods very expensive, but they are also not that effective.
Face yoga is a popular new anti-aging procedure.
It’s a great way to reduce wrinkles and bagginess and improve your appearance. Like how regular yoga has a toning and rejuvenating effect on the body, face yoga has the same effect.
Regular stretching of facial muscles through face yoga will tone cheeks, tighten necks, smooth lines, and lift the skin around the eyes.
Benefits of Face Yoga
Face Yoga has several benefits compared to other anti-aging methods. It’ll cost you a little bit of time and energy instead of hundreds of dollars.
It’s also completely safe and natural. Botox and anti-aging creams contain many different harmful toxins. Face yoga slows down the aging process and helps release tension.
It can help you maintain a relaxed look by toning the neck and facial muscles. It’ll also help you get rid of pesky double chins that most people aren’t big fans of.
Face Yoga will also improve your blood circulation.
The circulatory system in your body is responsible for nourishing and detoxifying your skin.
Poor circulation will lead to acne, dark eye circles, inflammation, wrinkles, and poor skin tone. Face yoga stimulates facial muscle activity, which increases blood flow.
Many different face yoga exercises have varying levels of difficulty. We recommend starting with the Baby Bird, Manual facelift, Mona Lisa smile, Sax player, and the All-over firmer. You can find excellent youtube videos that’ll teach you how to perform these.
You’ll be able to see significant changes in 8-20 weeks with a daily 30-minute exercise. The key to successful results with face yoga is consistency.
You can also significantly boost your face yoga performance through red light therapy.
Red Light Therapy with Face Yoga
Red light therapy helps with getting rid of under-eye wrinkles. It’s much better than just covering eye wrinkles with makeup. It’s a popular benefit and the main reason why people do face yoga with light therapy.
Light therapy for deep-tone face yoga is the perfect combination for looking young and glowing. It significantly amplifies the results of face yoga.
Red light therapy increases collagen production. When combined with face yoga, it can restore a youthful appearance without breaking the bank or putting toxins in your body.
Red light has no side effects. It’s a natural part of the spectrum of light emitted by the sun that doesn’t damage the skin, unlike UV. It’s natural, safe, and effective.
Let’s see how red light therapy can amplify face yoga on a deeper level.
- Red light increases cellular energy production. It stimulates the production of ATP in cells, which makes cells more efficient and resilient. Cell proliferation is also increased, which leads to efficient cellular life cycles. The overall effect is improved cellular function of skin and improved complexion.
- As previously mentioned, face yoga improves blood circulation. Red light therapy stimulates the production of new capillaries. This also helps to improve blood circulation. Both combined, your skin will start glowing in no time.
- The main structural protein in the body’s connective tissue and the primary building block of skin is called collagen. Collagen production decreases as people age. This can be countered with red light therapy. It increases both the production and density of collagen.
- Another protein present in connective tissue and skin is elastin. Elastin helps tissues in the body retain their shape after being stretched. Aged or sun-damaged skin tends to sag as they are less elastic and don’t return to their original shape after being stretched. Red light promotes elastin production, which helps the skin to retain its firmness.
- Red light therapy is excellent for toning facial muscles. It promotes muscle growth and muscle recovery post-exercise. It reduces muscle fatigue, oxidative stress in muscles, enhances muscle growth, reduces chances of delayed onset muscle soreness, and improves blood flow.
Choosing a device.
Red light therapy can be easily administered from the comfort of your own home. We recommend getting a high-output LED device.
Don’t buy inexpensive wands or masks as they’re not very effective. You need a device with enough light intensity to penetrate the skin at a level that will promote collagen production.
We recommend investing in a high-quality device. Not only will you see better results, but you can also use the device to treat stretch marks, scars, hair loss, and age spots.
When it comes to toning your facial muscles and looking young, there’s no better alternative to face yoga. It’s free and toxic-free.
Couple this with red light therapy and you have an excellent combination that’ll help you look like your best version.