My iPhone is stuck in the boot loop, what should I do? How can I fix the iPhone white screen issue without losing my data, read more for detail…
My iPhone is stuck in the boot loop. I didn’t do anything. I just restarted and now I am experiencing iPhone error 4013. What should I do? How to fix the iOS system?
Many iPhone users face a similar issue when their iPhone is stuck in the boot loop and can’t start. They keep pressing the Home button or the lock key, but the phone just doesn’t respond. So, how can you deal with the stuck-in boot loop and achieve iOS system repair?
In this article, we have discussed a few methods to fix iPhone stuck in boot loop issue. Check how Dr.Fone-System Repair (iOS) can help.
Part 1: My iPhone stuck in boot loop: Why?
The first thing that we need to discuss is why my iPhone is stuck in the boot loop? Once you understand the why of the situation, you may be able to better take action to fix iPhone white screen issue.
Some common problems that cause iPhone stuck in boot loop:
- Your iPhone’s software is not working or it is corrupted. This is common when an update was not properly installed, or you are using an old iPhone, or a virus came to your iPhone during data transfer.
- You move corrupted or faulty files to your iPhone, and you are now facing iPhone stuck in recovery mode issue.
- You are using a jailbroken iPhone, which is causing software issues and errors in your iPhone.
- Your iPhone was physically damaged during a drop or other impact, which hampered the hardware or components.
Part 2: Can I Fix iPhone stuck in the boot loop?
Is there a way to fix the iOS system? We will explain four common methods that are generally used to fix your iPhone stuck in the boot loop. Explore and find which method can help you fix the iOS system. However, remember that the physical damage to your iPhone may not get fixed with these methods. In that case, you need to take iPhone to the service center for iOS system repair.
Restore in DFU
When you are facing iPhone stuck in a boot loop, you may use this as the last option. This involves putting your iPhone in DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode.
Once you have put your iPhone in DFU mode, you may be able to eliminate issues using iTunes. After this, you can recover your iPhone stuck in the boot loop from a backup on your iTunes.
- Use a USB cable to connect to your computer.
- Press and leave Volume Up Button.
- Press and leave Volume Down Button.
- Press and keep holding Power Button. Wait till the screen is black.
- Keep holding Power Button and also hold the Volume Down Button. Hold the Power Button for approximately 5 seconds after this.
- Keep holding Volume Down Button for around 10 seconds.
After this, if the screen is black, you have probably entered the DFU mode. Now, you have an opportunity to restore your iPhone.
Your iTunes will automatically give you a message, and you can start restoring your iPhone.
Following this action, you can normally backup from an old backup on your iTunes.
Factory Reset Your iPhone
When you are unable to fix the iOS system with any method, you should use factory reset. For this, follow the steps:
- Connect your PC and iPhone.
- Open iTunes.
- Open your iPhone in the app and force restart your iPhone.
- You will see your iPhone in Recovery Mode.
- Now select Restore or Update, whichever seems feasible.
The last option to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode issue is to use third-party applications. These apps help you connect your iPhone and eliminate the issue without losing data. Below we have explained how these apps function.
Part 3: Using Dr.Fone-System Repair
When you don’t find any feasible method in the list, you can use the Dr.Fone-System Repair application. It is designed to help you fix your iPhone stuck in the boot loop without losing data.
Shall we check out its features first?
- Unfreeze your iPhone without any hassle.
- Recover from other issues like black screen, screen stuck, etc.
- Functions perfectly with iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Compatible with the latest iOS versions.
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone – System Repair
Download the Dr.Fone app from our website and launch it on your computer. From the home page select the System Repair module.
Now, connect your iPhone with a USB cable to the computer that has the app. You need to click on Standard mode if you wish to retain your data.
Step 2: Complete Set Up
You will already see the details of your iPhone on the app. If the data is right, click on Start.
Step 3: Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode Issue
Wait till the software downloads firmware and fixes issues that might be causing iPhone stuck in recovery mode issue on your iPhone.
After some time, you will be given a list of issues. If you wish to fix it, you can click on Fix Now. Wait for some time to fix the issue.
From the above list, Dr.Fone – System Repair is the best option for every type of user. You won’t lose your data or go through difficult steps. Just use the software and it will automatically guide you for certain steps. In a couple of minutes, your iPhone will be restored completely.