As Coco Chanel once remarked, “Fashion reflects the world we live in.” Today, that world is so different from the one we all knew a few years ago.
If there’s one thing that remains constant, it’s that eyewear is a big fashion statement. Whether you wear prescription glasses or simply enjoy life through a pair of shades, either way, they can make or break your look.
With a highly dynamic fashion industry, there are numerous eyewear trends that are a must-follow this year. Here’s the list of the hottest styles that are rocking the charts globally:
1. Many fashion influencers and celebrities choose to go big and add that extra drama to their style with oversized frames. There’s absolutely no chance to go unnoticed with statement pieces like oversized shades, which are sure to elevate your look and make you the center of attraction.
2. If bigger isn’t your thing, there are several other classic shapes that are totally on-trend. Rectangular style is currently one of the most dominant trends. Narrow but not too thin, rectangular frames strike the perfect balance between subtle cool and endless versatility.
3. If you don’t want to go all bold, round frames are for you. Being among the hottest trends in the eyewear world, they are the perfect “tool” to transform any daily look into a signature one. They can be mixed and matched with various different outfits and make you stand out with your style choice. However, keep in mind that round frames look best on rectangular and square-shaped faces. A perfect symbiosis between shapes, patterns, quality, and functionality, Henau glasses are the true game-changers.
4. Aviators are a fashion statement no matter where you’re in the world. By the way, they are one of a few styles that have been in the eyewear game for so long. Although aviators were born in a man’s world, they don’t have a gender card, so they work just fine on both men and women. Finally, aviators remain the safest option for those who are looking to mix traditional celebrity looks with a contemporary, sporty feel.
5. If you want to dress to impress, clear eyeglasses will do the job. There’s something unique about these great accessories. In addition to their ability to go well with many casual and official outfits, clear glasses allow you to experiment with larger frame styles since they don’t overwhelm your face. Whether you wear them with prescription lenses or plain, they will give your look a serious style boost.
This season sees the return of many popular fashion trends, and the eyewear world is no exception.
At the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide which pair of specs or shades defines you the best. Whatever style you choose, quality and comfort should come as standard.
Read Also: Most Fashionable Glasses Styles For Men