Exploring the culture of other people or new places is the best formula for entertaining yourself.
Tallahassee, Florida, is amongst the leading cities that harbor so much culture and historical sites that you would want to see and learn more about.
Have you heard about their fresh foods with a unique Tallahassee taste? This city has the best exhibits of flora and fauna that you have to visit at least once in your life for an unforgettable and fantastic experience.
If you are already here, you ought to know the best things to do to avoid disappointments during your vacation.
If you have already explored the waterways at the Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State Park and you think it’s the funniest activity, then you are in for a big surprise!
What do You Need to Visit Tallahassee?
All travelers to the US need verification from the US Homeland security department.
The ESTA questions list seeks to get the following information from you.
- Applicant information
- Contact information
- Employment information
- Travel information
The rest of the ESTA questions list is the eligibility questions that aim at sourcing more information like crime and health history about you.
Best Hotels for Holiday Renting
All the best hotels in Tallahassee have the online booking feature, which ensures that they are easily accessible for booking by clients.
They offer high-quality services and have probably the best beds you will ever sleep in! These highly-rated hotels charge affordable rates and have friendly customer support staff.
Here is a list of the top hotels so that you can compare and make significant savings.
Remember that there is always a free cancellation just in case the rooms don’t meet your expectations even though that scenario seldom happens!
- Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown
- Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection
- Residence Inn
- Home 2 Suites
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tallahassee
- Staybridge Suites Tallahassee East
- Spring Hill suites Tallahassee central
- Homewood Suites
- Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
- Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee
The Must-Visit Places
Apart from attending events in Tallahassee, there are some specific parks, nature trails, and historical sites that you must visit.
Some destinations are just too exciting for you to miss out on! Who wouldn’t love an outdoor trail or exhibit viewing at the great Tallahassee Museum?
Visit the following places and learn about cultural and natural history.
- Mission San Luis
- Museum of Florida history
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum
- Tallahassee St. Marks Historic Railroad State Trail
- Cascades Park
- Tallahassee Antique Car Museum
- Lake Ella and drake Port
- Goodwood Museum and Garde
Fabulous restaurants in Tallahassee
One thing for sure that you will never run short of in Tallahassee is their high-quality food paradises.
They offer different foods ranging from the farm-fresh produces to exclusive signature foods designed and prepared by their top chefs.
These fancy restaurants guarantee you an excellent overall experience at pocket-friendly prices. Pass -by the following restaurants and grab your share.
- Kool Beans café
- Cypress Restaurant
- Shula’s 347 Grill
- Azu Lucy Ho’s
- Food Glorious food Incorp
- Wells Brothers Bar and Grill
- Lofty Pursuits
Count yourself lucky to have visited Tallahassee because you are about to taste some of the sole foods that you will never find in your locality! The phrase ‘heaven on a plate’ here is so common due to the unique flavors served.
- The breakfast burger served at the Canopy Road Café has an excellent flavor and a natural sugariness. It’s made of shredded cheddar, grilled ham, bacon, and a fried egg.
- Lucky Goat coffee restaurant is a commonplace for fantastic coffee, fresh and scrumptious donuts.
- Find the Five and Dime from Maple Street Biscuit Company. It’s made of a fried chicken, bacon, and an egg!
- For lunch, Wells Brothers Bar and Grill offers the best burger in the city! You will love the sweet potato fries too.
- Are you looking for dessert? Lofty Pursuits is where you will need to head. Order the Black Raspberry Chocolate Chunk. It’s made of all pureed fruit and all-natural super sweet chocolate chunks.
Popular Entertainment Zones
Having fun for some of us is simply an addiction we can’t run away from. Do you dream of a great night out in Tallahassee?
Break from the norm! Gatecrash bachelor parties and birthday celebrations in the Tomahawk Chop Axe Throwing Bar! Here are the best entertainment hideouts you will find in Tallahassee.
- Live music from the Bradford Ville Blues Club
- Interactive multimedia at Florida Historic Capitol Museum.
- View a variety of collections of the oldest car models in the Tallahassee Automobile. Who knows, you might even find the 1966 Cherry Twister Mustang or the 1911 Ford Model T Torode Runabout in there!
- Send song requests or listen to a perfect playlist at the Amplify Entertainment while grabbing a bottle or two of wine.
- Are you with the kids? Take them to the Fun Station for outdoor mini-golf, batting cages, and so much more.
Exclusive Shopping Centres
Do you wish to go shopping, but you don’t have any idea about the best shopping spots for accessories, clothing, or any other essentials? Worry no more! Here is a list of the best shopping centers with top security, professional customer services, and charges affordable rates.
- The Centre of Tallahassee
- Governors square
- Bradleys Country Store
- Southwood Golf club
- Ocala Corners
- Divas and Devils
- Bannerman Crossings shopping center
- Stone Age
- My Favourite Books
Activities that you must do
Boat tours at the natural waterways of the Edward Ball Wallakulla Springs State Park won’t be fun without visiting the following exciting destinations to have more adventure.
- Hiking, biking, and skating at Tallahassee S.t Marks Historic Railroad
- Hire a Florida party bus
- Stroll and hike along the Cascades Park
- Go for bird watching, bicycling, fishing, and hiking in lake Ella and Drake park
- Visit the St Marks lighthouse which is amongst the oldest structures in Tallahassee
To sum up, Tallahassee is an excellent place to visit during vacations.
Here you can come alone, bring your whole family, or come with your fiancée and still have mad fun. You will be spoilt for choice in booking hotels.
The extensive selections of foods in the renowned restaurants will leave you amazed. The inclusive entertainment zones will ensure that you never get bored.
It’s about time you planned that trip to Tallahassee for an experience worth remembering all your life!