23 things you should do at least once in your life. When you have a plan, life can be so eventful! There are certain things that you definitely must do before you turn thirty. They can help you feel that you’re truly making the best of your time. Lucky for you, we found a list of such things. Now, you don’t need superpowers to do them and they can enrich your life with unforgettable experiences. So what are you waiting for? Let’s start crossing them off the list.
1. Get in shape.
2. Volunteer for something.
3. Find someone who will be genuinely dear to you.
4. Go traveling on your own!
It isn’t as scary as it sounds. Try it!
5. Visit a really exotic place
Somewhere you feel like you’re on the verge of heaven.
6. Buy tickets to a music festival.
Completely let yourself go!
7. Run a half marathon.
8. Go swimming in the nude!
9. Learn how to cook your own
Signature dish that friends and family will be seriously impressed by.
10. Research your family tree. You never know what discoveries you’ll make.
11. Try bungee jumping or parachuting!
12. Spend a whole night at a party in an unknown city and dance until dawn.
13. Learn how to make cocktails. At least, how to make your favorite one.
14. Grab the microphone at a karaoke bar and sing, even if you have stage fright.
15. Try going diving!
16. Get lost in a foreign country. This is often the best part of a trip.
17. Climb a mountain. It doesn’t necessarily have to be Everest.
18. Spend a night or two under the stars.
19. Take a master class in something you have absolutely no experience of.
20. Go to a major sporting event: the World Cup, the Olympics, a national championship.
21. Rent a holiday home with people you don’t know. You’ll definitely find new friends.
22. Get away from all the hassle for a day or even a whole week.
23. Be alone with yourself.
Now what do you think?
Do you have anything to add to this?
Let us know at the comments below.
Photo: © Excel Entertainment (Main Image)